There is a lot to do in Phangnga! We have also created some nice, adventurous activities for the young and old. Here is a list of 'things to do' while you are in 'Manora Garden'
1. Cycling or taking motorcycle: - Mountain tour through the mountain to Thapput.(23 kms one way) - City tour, 'Circle of Phangnga' - Mountain biking - Visit Wat Tham Suwan Khuha and Raman Waterfall (about 17 kms, one way) - Around Nop Pring (about 8 kms) - More...
2. Walking: - To Sa Nang Manora - From market to market - Three (or four) temples circle in Town (Different styles) - More...
3. Cooking wih Nui: - Visit the market early morning - Preparation and cooking - Eat!! - Click here
4. Learn Thai or Dutch - Basic Thai, language and culture class - Learn Dutch (preparation for exam, to go to the Netherlands, for Thai)
5. Swimming - Play in the stream near the houses - Swim in Manora Waterfall ( 1 meter deep, approximately 15 meters long) - Swim in Sports park (2 meter deep, 50 meters long)
6. James Bond Island: - Half day boat trip - Full day boat trip - Overnight boat trip (all with a tour agent)
7. Touring by car, connection to next destination: - Khao Lak, (with a visit of the Special Education Centre) - Krabi (with visiting beautiful hill temple; Wat Bangriang) - Phuket (with or without excursions) - Khao Sok National Park - More...
8. Culture tour: - School, temple, market, family, local radio station, others
9. Rubber in Thailand: - Tapping: tap first - Collecting: empty the shells - Selling: 'middle man' to pick up and buy - Make latex sheet - Visit a small factory - Click here
10. Elephant trip, rafting, ATV drive - To Songpraek or Thaimuang for these activities
11. Schoolvisits: - Visit the school of Nui (can participate in a lesson!) - See 'day opening, get tour in school, give a lesson.